I got the following mail a few days ago:
Edit: Before posting a comment, read the whole post. Especially the second-last and the last paragraph. I am only outlining discrepancies in the Hindu professor claims, not reinforcing them.
Edit 2: I would not tolerate any kind of profanity in the comments. Not to Islamic elements, neither to Hindu elements. This is my blog and I reserve the right to administer what kind of comments come up on it. Pure, sensible, thought-provoking comments are always welcome, from either side. I will simply delete profanity-laden comments without a second thought, whether they have any quality content in it or not.
Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay, a Hindu professor, in his stunning book claims that the description of the” Avatar” found in the Holy books of the Hindu religion, matches the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). Recently in India, a fact-revealing book has been published. The Book has been the topic of discussion and gossip all over the country.The author of this book, Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay, is a learned and famous Hindu professor. The book is Kalki Avatar. Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay is a Hindu Brahmin of Bengali origin. He is a research scholar at Allahabad University. After years of research, he published this book, and no less than eight pundits have endorsed and certified his points of argument as authentic. According
to Hindu belief, the Hindu world awaits “the guide and leader”, named Kalki Avatar. However, the description as given in the holy scriptures of the Hindu points only to the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) of Arabia.Therefore, the Hindus of the whole world should not wait any longer for the arrival of Kalki Avatar (the spirit) and should readily accept Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as Kalki Avatar. These are the FACTS verified and supported by eight other eminent pundits. What the author says is that Hindus, who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kalki Avatar, are simply subjecting themselves to never ending pain. Because, such a great messenger has already arrived and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago.
The author produces the following sound evidences from the Vedas and other holy books of the Hindu religion in support of his claim:
1. In the Puranas (Hindu scriptures), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger of God in this world. He would be for guidance of the whole world and all human beings.
2. According to a Hindu religion prediction the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an isle, which again according to Hindu religion is Arab Region.
3. In books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. If we examine the meaning of these names we shall come to some very interesting conclusion. VISHNU (meaning God) + BHAGAT (meaning Slave). Slave of God = ABDULLAH (in Arabic) is the name of Prophet’s (PBUH) Father.
SUMAANI (meaning peace or calmness).Aamenah (in Arabic means peace) is the name of Prophet’s (PBUH) Mother.
4. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without any doubt the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.
5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu Religion) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honorable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraysh where Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) belonged to.
6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) through His messenger Jibraeel (Gabriel), in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.
7. God would provide Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. Indication of burraq (Horse) and Me’raaj (the night when Prophet [PBUH] travelled the seven skies).
8. God would provide Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was particularly proved in the Battle of Uhud.
9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Whereas the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born on the 12th of Rabbi ul Awwal (Hijra Calendar).
10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman.
The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone and the present time of guns and missiles. So it would be foolish on the part of those who still expect Kalki Avatar, who should be an excellent rider and swordsman to come. In fact, the divine book, the Holy Qur’an, contains qualities and signs attributed to Kalki Avatar reflecting on the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)
The author has made a convincing case out of it, but there are various discrepancies. For one, if you decide to believe it, you are indirectly asserting that Hinduism is a true religion, and that their books are infact on the same level as Bible or Torah or Quran.
This proves to be the single most disconcerting thing that puts one off. And this is how, it proves itself to be a hoax. For more information, please read this.
If you get a similar mail, please avoid forwarding it in your Islamic euphoria. Islam is the greatest religion, and it doesnt need substantiating claims from Pagan Scriptures.
Filed under: 1 |